The ID Fund is looking for a Venture Capital Analyst who can add tremendous value to our research team. In this role you will read, interpret, and communicate information that will be essential to the increase in sales and overall growth of ID Fund. By having the ability to quickly pivot and understand businesses/industries you will elevate our process and add meaningful value. This is an incredibly unique opportunity. For the right candidate, this role will work directly with partners at the firm and you will have immediate exposure to CEOs and leaders of some of the most influential private companies in the world. This is your opportunity to get in and help build toward an exciting vision and future.
*This role will be in person and meet daily at our offices in Boca Raton, Fl.*
● Research late-stage private companies as prospective investments.
● Research and analyze business and industry data.
● Present and explain different businesses and industries to the team.
● Continuously maintain and obtain knowledge on the latest industry trends, specifically for private markets.
● Develop deal fact sheets for every new investment.
● Develop market research reports.
● Perform research and due diligence, including background on management, financials, market, etc.
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Ability to quickly and efficiently read and understand new businesses.
● General accounting and finance knowledge
● Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in data analysis.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Incredible reading and writing skills and the ability to spend extensive time doing so.
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field preferred.
● Experience working as an analyst is preferred.
● Health, Vision, and Dental covered 100% by the employer
● Unlimited PTO
● Competitive bonus structure
● Free daily lunch
● In- Office gym
● Pet friendly
● Indoor/Outdoor office space fostering a different way of working.
● Bike-ride meetings are just the tip of the iceberg
● Company invests in employee growth and development
● In early – out early work hours to maintain work-life balance. 630am-330pm.
● Off-site employee excursions and events to foster belonging, inclusion, and collaboration
Who we are: ID FUNDS ADVISOR LLC
At the ID Fund, we believe that our VC process and approach are different from any other firm. On purpose. In fact, we are Purpose-led and we lead by being people-centric first. Employee experience and Investor experience are at the forefront and heart of who we are, and what we do.
Our culture is immersive and values experiential learning. We have grown 100% and are looking for people who want to expand, grow and strive for being better every day. We feel that being part of a team is a privilege.
ID Funds Advisor LLC is a Registered Financial Advisor located in Boca Raton, Florida. The firm was founded in 2017 and has 20 + employees today.