Echo Investment Capital
The Echo Life Sciences Fund I, LLC was launched in 2020 and continues to grow its dedicated team of Oklahoma-based investment professionals. The portfolio includes investments in multiple companies including several that have generated successful exits. The Fund will continue to be an active investor playing various roles within other syndicates.
The Echo Life Sciences Fund I, LLC is seeking an Analyst to assist in executing investments, performing financial due diligence, and conducting ongoing support and portfolio management of our companies The ideal candidate will have a finance and/or accounting background. The Associate will be expected to operate in a start-up environment and, where appropriate, exhibit independence and leadership potential. The Analyst would also collaborate and interact with the more life sciences investment professionals and other finance staff at the firm.
- Screen high volume of potential deals and complete internal screening analysis
- Maintain deal flow pipeline database (DealCloud, Pitchbook, Preqin, Crunchbase)
- Draft and prepare investment memos
- Prepare deep dive research on deal specific science or technology
- Prepare financial analysis for deal valuation (TAM, DCF, multiples)
- Research information and sources on industry trends
- Prepare analysis and research summaries for the team
- Assist in monitoring current investment portfolio by maintaining current valuations cap tables, and company performance
- Support ad hoc analysis
- Undergraduate degree in life sciences, engineering, or business
- 0-2 years of biotech, life science venture investment, private equity, or investment banking experience
- Knowledge of life science innovation, players, investors, and marketplace
If interested, please apply here.