Aero X Ventures
At Aero X Ventures, we provide funding, along with social and intellectual capital to early-stage technology companies. We are a specialized venture fund dedicated to investing in the transformation of Aerospace & Defense. Our unique industry relationships and affiliate entities provide our fund with a competitive advantage on deal opportunities and access to critical information.
About the Position
Analysts work directly with partner-level investors and will get immersed in our deal process, including the following:
- Tech scouting to source new investment opportunities
- Conduct due diligence on potential investment opportunities, including financial analysis, market research, and competitive analysis
- Prepare investment memos and presentations for the investment committee
- Conducting market assessments and researching investment trends to help us stay up to date on industry submarkets
Note: this is a fully remote position.
Strong candidates will:
- Be keenly interested in Aerospace and Defense
- 1-2 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, or venture capital.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or a related field.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be a US Citizen.