360 Capital is an Early Stage European VC investing from Pre-Seed to Series A. We have offices in Paris 🇫🇷 & Milan 🇮🇹 and have €450M AUM. For more than two decades, we have been fortunate to back exceptional founders on their path to create globally impactful businesses such as Exotec, Preligens, Regate, Tiller Systems, Casavo, Heroes, Beanstock, Tediber, 900.care… We invest in businesses across Europe, with a focus on B2B process automation, Deep Tech and Mass Consumer Disruption.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs and support them on their perilous path to success, transforming bold innovation into outstanding ventures.
We’re looking for someone who is tech-savvy, hungry to push boundaries, obsessed with building relationships with entrepreneurs and who enjoys working in a fast-paced, candid yet collaborative environment. The main goal for us is to ensure that there’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, where you want to play a crucial part, and we want to offer you a firm you’re proud to bring your best and truest self to every day.
- Passion for technology & startups and an understanding of the Venture Capital Industry
- 0-2y of experiences in a fast-paced work environment (startup, VC, consulting…)
- Excellent academic record, in your final year of studies or further
- Analytical, curious, team-playing, autonomous, can-do attitude and networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Available to start early 2023
- Deal Flow: track, source, contact, analyze, present and support investment opportunities
- Due Diligence: dive into industries, including commercial, financial and operational analysis
- Portfolio companies: support in all aspects of creating value for our portfolio companies
- Market research: develop your own industry expertise within key sectors and provide the Investment team with extensive insights
- Networking: actively expand your network within the European startup and VC ecosystem