Anthos Capital (“Anthos”) is an investment partner to exceptional entrepreneurs building leading growth-stage companies. We invest in and help support disruptive companies that positively impact their markets and communities, while generating strong shareholder returns. Our Growth Team partners with management teams to provide strategic guidance and services to significantly inflect company trajectories. Anthos was founded in 2007, manages assets totaling more than $3 billion, and is headquartered in Los Angeles with outposts in Seattle, San Francisco, New York, and Charlotte.
Whom we’re seeking
Investors, operators, or strategists with extensive business acumen, a deep service orientation, and a relentless drive for excellence. 2 to 5 years experience in a mix of management consulting, VC/PE, investment banking and/or an operating role at a high-growth company required. This role is based out of our Santa Monica, CA office and cannot be performed remotely. This person will be responsible for directly managing two Analysts. Previous people management experience is required.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide strategic and operational support to leadership of existing portfolio companies leveraging extensive library of resources and ongoing direct engagement
- Monitor, automate, and report on portfolio company performance, competitive dynamics, and industry trends
- Engage LPs, advisors, and external service providers to drive step-change performance gains across portfolio
- Proactively seek and identify opportunities for financial/transactional intervention in portfolio companies including follow-on investment
- Build a network of high value industry experts, portfolio company partners, and more
- Conduct ad-hoc research and analysis on portfolio companies and sectors
- Partner with Sourcing, Research and Ops teams to support investment due diligence where expertise aligns
- Ensure seamless handoff from investment to portfolio management and monitoring via formalized and iteratively-refined onboarding process
- Identify net new investment opportunities through the lens of portfolio company activities or relationships
What you’ll get from us
- Compensation Range: $150,000 – $200,000 + up to a 50% bonus
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, including a complimentary One Medical membership
- Select positions may receive carried interest (eligibility varies depending on position and tenure)
- Additional benefits include a $2000 annual professional development stipend, $400 one-time home office set-up stipend, $100 monthly cell phone stipend, $100 monthly wellness stipend and more
Anthos Capital is committed to cultivating a fair, inclusive and equal work environment, and we’re proud of being the rare VC that has 50/50 gender representation across all levels. We strive to be a place where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self.
By submitting your application, you agree that Anthos Capital may collect your personal data for recruiting, organization planning and related purposes. Anthos Capital’s Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Anthos Capital may process, where Anthos Capital may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information and the rights you can exercise over Anthos Capital’s use of your personal information.