The Venture Senior Associate / Vice President will work with Aditum Bio partners to define interesting targets and mechanisms of action across a range of therapeutic areas, taking a proactive approach to identification of new therapies. The Venture Senior Associate / Vice President will research and define these areas of interest, test and discuss ideas with the internal Aditum Bio team and external scientific experts and propose areas of investment and company incubation. The Venture Senior Associate / Vice President will also perform due diligence on therapies for potential license, aid in deal negotiations and transactions, and be instrumental in new company incubation, formation, and operations.
- Research on potential therapies: Research and define interesting mechanisms of action in a number of therapeutic areas through a combination of literature review, discussions with leading clinical and scientific investigators, industry conferences, and market research.
- Scientific review panels: Work closely with Aditum Bio partners and scientific advisors to discuss interim findings. Use discussions and feedback to iterate on research and recommendations.
- Deal diligence and transactions: Conduct due diligence on therapies of interest, including scientific, clinical and financial. Work with functional Aditum Bio experts to develop clinical strategies, development plans, and budgets. Present findings at Aditum Bio Investment Committee. Work with external partners on deal discussions and transactions.
- New Company Incubation and Operations: Help lead new company incubation and operations for assets in licensed. Translate the clinical and scientific findings from investment generation into the new companies formed.
- MD, PhD, or an MD/PhD
- 2-4 years of experience in management consulting
- Experience serving life science clients
- The ability to perform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
- Experience working cross functionally to develop clinical strategies, development plans and budgets
- Strong track record in effectively working with senior management
- Proven ability to work collaboratively internally and externally, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
This opportunity can be remote-based within the US, or onsite at our Oakland, CA headquarters.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.