Two Sigma Ventures
Two Sigma is a financial sciences company, combining data analysis, invention, and rigorous inquiry to help solve the toughest challenges in investment management, insurance technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital. Our team of scientists, technologists, and academics looks beyond the traditional to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s most complex economic problems.
Two Sigma Ventures (TSV) is an early-stage venture capital business that leverages the Two Sigma platform to invest in startups harnessing data science and advanced computing to transform industries. TSV has invested in over 111 companies since it was started in 2012. We are hiring a Data & Network Operations Analyst to help us manage, enhance, and grow the network of Two Sigma Ventures, its individual team members, and its portfolio companies.
The Data & Network Operations Analyst will oversee, execute, and optimize all aspects of TSV’s people network strategy, including working with the investment team to optimally structure and maintain our CRM, Affinity, to best accomplish our investment and portfolio support goals, as well as work with our investor relations team to import, organize, and upkeep client and prospect data. They will work closely with all members of the TSV team, particularly those frequently meeting with founders, our portfolio companies, peers, and investors. They will have the support of TSV colleagues to help with strategic alignment, process implementation, and tactical execution.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated passion for startups, a love for organization, lists and efficient workflows, outstanding attention to detail, a proactive, project-management mentality, and significant experience building and working in CRMs.
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with team to structure a people network strategy that aligns with TSV’s goals
- Organize, clean, import, and restructure network data, enabling our Affinity CRM to efficiently and optimally power the team’s desired use cases
- Implement a systematic process to collect, log, and coordinate robust people data for all counterparties, including founders, portfolio companies, VC peers, executives, advisors, and investors
- Assist in developing data-driven dashboards to help team assess progress towards network goals
You should posses the following qualifications:
- 2+ years experience working in a CRM and with people data, preferably from scratch
- Proven ability to define, implement and maintain collaborative processes with colleagues and partners
- Exceptional attention to detail, data management, organization, and time management skills
- Intellectually curious, with a passion for lists, efficiency, and data-driven decision making
- Ability to work in a startup culture and take on new challenges as needed
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Core Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental insurance premiums for employees and dependents, 401k match, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Onsite gyms with laundry service, wellness activities, casual dress, snacks, game rooms
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation, sick days, and paid caregiver leaves
The base pay for this role will be between $75,000 and $125,000. This role may also be eligible for other forms of compensation and benefits, such as a discretionary bonus, health, dental and other wellness plans and 401(k) contributions. Discretionary bonus can be a significant portion of total compensation. Actual compensation for successful candidates will be carefully determined based on a number of factors, including their skills, qualifications and experience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics