SK Telecom Americas
Corporate Development comprehensively covers both strategic investments and partnership in the areas of core technology segments – AI, Metaverse, Mobility, Health care, Security and more. The team focuses on building mutual value between SK Telecom and business partners by evaluating and executing strategic equity investment, M&A, and partnerships.
We are looking for a high-energy and high-impact individual who will contribute in all parts of the investment and partnership evaluation and execution within SK Telecom. The ideal candidate is able to build strong rapport with startups, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, investment bankers, and internal product groups. This position requires the ability to evaluate emerging business technologies and opportunities, and structure partnerships and/or acquisitions in support of strategic growth objectives.
· Support SK Telecom’s initiatives around strategic partnerships, investments, and M&A
· Monitors and analyzes recent developments and trends relevant to the company’s corporate strategy
· Conduct research on market insight and forecast next investment focus areas
· Lead technical due diligence activities and deal flow for the investments to startups
- Prepare proposal presentations and documents with strategic framing, analysis, and recommendations
- Identifying and evaluating potential candidates for acquisition or investment
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, economics; MBA preferred
· 10 + years of experience in relevant field (corporate development, venture capital, investment banking, strategy consulting)
· Advanced business modeling and analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal and networking skills
· Self-motivated and results-oriented
· Strong project management skills including ability to drive multiple end-to-end projects simultaneously
· Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to write executive reports, business correspondence, and presentation materials
· Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, relationship-management, and leadership capabilities
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship
Location of the position is in Santa Clara, CA.