Equal Opportunity Ventures invests in early-stage businesses that increase opportunity in America. We support entrepreneurs in creating commercially successful companies that increase economic mobility. We’re looking to add a Chief of Staff to our team who will work directly with the EO Partners to streamline all aspects of the organization.
- Manage events like speaker series’, Annual LP Meeting, portfolio CEO summits, and community engagement events
- Direct marketing efforts for EO and promoting our portfolio companies
- Oversee reporting and LP management
- Manage all aspects of our physical office space in Harvard Square including running new initiatives to make it a vibrant, innovative space
- Investment administrative work
What we are looking for:
Someone who believes in our mission, vision, and goals and wants to energize EO’s in-person and online community. We believe VC-backed startups can help solve some of the hardest problems in America and want the people who work with us to find that exciting. We care deeply about our founders and hope this person can help unlock more opportunities for them. This role requires organization, project management, and execution.
There are no minimum requirements for the role as we believe the right person could come from any background. The traits that might make someone most successful in the role are:
- Project management
- Event planning & vendor management
- Curiosity to learn about new technologies, industries and trends
We believe the strength of our team comes from our diverse and inclusive workplace, and we welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Interested? Please email Lee Carter firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and “Chief of Staff” as the subject line. Thank you.