Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Corporate Development Senior Analyst is responsible for assisting the Corporate Development team in identifying and executing on strategic acquisitions, equity investments, joint ventures and other strategic relationships to help Anthem acquire assets, invest in companies and obtain relationships to grow the revenue and profitability of the company. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides financial modeling through valuation and financial return analysis.
- Develops financial rationale, including pro forma combination models, accretion/dilution analysis, views of transaction synergies and synergy achievement costs, and various analyses including discounted cash flows.
- Analyzes financial statements.
- Develops clear and concise presentations for an executive audience outlining the investment opportunity, including its strategic fit, financial return, risk and profile.
- Supports the due diligence process.
- Monitors and tracks the universe of potential strategic investments through industry landscape analysis and company profiling.
- Develops strategic rationale for acquisitions and investments including how it fits into corporate strategy.
Requires a BA/BS; 3 years of investment banking analysis, corporate development or transaction services; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
If interested, please apply here.