Nauta Capital (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is a venture capital fund that specializes in Series A financings of disruptive software companies. The fund’s core focus is on game-changing, capital efficient, B2B software propositions. Sectors include Digital Marketing, Media Technology, Social Intelligence, Analytics, Data Driven Companies, Mobile and Internet Technology and Solutions, and IT Security. A typical initial equity ticket is between €0.5m and €4.0m, with the ability to provide additional capital over the life of the investment. Nauta has offices in London, Barcelona and Boston, and focus on investments in Western Europe and East Coast US. The Company has $260 million under management and has led investments in 30+ companies including Scytl, Brandwatch, Fizzback, GreatCall, Eyeview Digital, Basekit, Rifiniti, ForceManager, Marfeel, Getapp, Incrowd, Privalia and Social Point.
We are looking for an intern to join our London team starting September 17 for a period of 6 months. From day one, we offer high and direct exposure to the attractive and challenging tasks of venture capital. You will be involved in all the relevant aspects of investment management work. Furthermore, working for Nauta Capital will provide you with the unique opportunity to gain in-depth insight into innovative, young, and successful companies.
The Intern will be an important member of Nauta’s team. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with general day-to-day dealflow management
- Sourcing new early stage investments with a particular focus on outbound initiatives
- Developing presentation materials for the investment committee. This includes developing and refining presentation themes, data gathering and synthesis, and constructing professional presentation materials
- Assisting with due diligence process
The desired candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s program at a top tier University – business administration, economics or engineering (e.g. computer science)
- Experience in either venture capital, entrepreneurship, investment banking (technology), investment management, general industry, or consulting
- Solid understanding of, and passion for, technology and software
- Distinctive and proven analytical abilities and good organizational skills
- Capability to work self dependently and proactively
- Fluent English and attention to detail
If interested, please apply here.