We are looking for:
A new Investment Associate for our Project A team in London, to join us for a fixed two-year program that will serve as a jumping board for your next role, whether that’s within a tech startup, another venture fund, or embarking on the journey of being a founder. Currently, our Investment Team has 11 members and is looking for someone who has a passion for technology, entrepreneurship & learning, and will be eager to find the best founders in Europe through in-depth research and analysis.
We have been actively investing since 2012 in companies such as World Remit, Trade Republic, Voi, KRY, and Sennder. We have a team of 100+ functional experts who work with our portfolio companies to accelerate their growth.
What will keep you challenged?
- Learning the fundamentals of venture capital and technology entrepreneurship
- Conducting detailed due diligence and research of emerging technology trends, sectors and potential investment opportunities
- Supporting the investment team through research and analysis of startups
- Developing pattern recognition for founders, products and helping develop a firm-wide investment thesis
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Graduated from a top tier university, at either a graduate or postgraduate level (academic backgrounds in STEM, especially Computer Science or Machine Learning are a big plus)
- Strong analytical skills whilst being comfortable working with multiple data sources with informational ambiguity and deriving informed outputs from this
- Excellent communications skills, with an ability to present clearly and concisely to a large group
- 0-3 years of work experience in a startup or technology company is preferred, though consulting, banking and research will also be considered
- Multi-cultural background: either by languages spoken, countries lived in or attitude
- Please note that we are looking for support in our London office. Eligibility to work within the UK is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Choose your tech – Macbook/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen.
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities.
- Subsidized products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands.
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes.
- Paid team and company events.
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities.
- Visa application support and relocation package.
IF interested, please apply here.