Nauta Capital is a pan-European technology venture capital firm with over €500m under management and a portfolio of over 50 software companies. We’re passionate about backing ambitious companies that share our vision to create global disruptors, in large spaces, where technology has had limited impact.
We have teams in London, Barcelona, and Munich, and we invest in early-stage software companies with a single global thesis. We have backed technology disruptors such as Brandwatch, Onna, Mercaux, MishiPay, Holded, and zenloop, amongst others.
We are looking for an Investment Analyst Intern (full time) to join our London team starting in January 2021 for a period of 6 months. From day one, we offer high and direct exposure to the attractive and challenging tasks of venture capital. You will be involved in all the relevant aspects of investment management work. Furthermore, working for Nauta Capital will provide you with the unique opportunity to gain in-depth insight into innovative, young, and high growth companies.
What the role involves:
The role involves working across all aspects of finding and assessing great start-ups for investment
- Sourcing new early-stage investment opportunities and meetings with founders
- Assisting with general management of day-to-day deal flow
- Developing presentation materials for the investment committee. (This includes developing and refining presentation themes, data gathering and synthesis, and constructing professional presentation materials)
- Assisting with due diligence process
- Currently studying or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s/ Master’s/ MBA
- Experience in either venture capital, entrepreneurship/start-ups, technology industry, consulting, or investment banking
- Solid understanding of, and passion for, technology and software; for example with relevant knowledge in product management, online marketing or business development are beneficial
- Proven analytical abilities and good organisational skills
- Capability to work independently and proactively with great attention to detail
- Most applicants have been STEM and Economics graduates, but other subjects (History, English, Politics, etc.) are encouraged to apply
- Fluent English; other European languages are bonus
- Must have UK working rights
- Candidates must be free to work full time (9-6pm Mon-Fri) from early January till end of June 2021 based in London
- LOCATION: London
- START DATE: January 2021
If interested, please apply here.