We have two models for working with our partners, the Studio and the Accelerator.
This role will help us understand the InsureTech sector on a deeper level. You will provide insight into the structure of the sector, the dynamics at play within the market, regulatory framework and the impact of technology, as well as emerging trends in B2B and B2C. This insight should help us determine
– The startups to invest in- The ventures to build
Your work will feed into the work of the Venture Associates and Venture Designers as well as ensuring that founders we invest in have access to critical insight that helps them move faster. Beyond this, your analysis will enable us to systematically record this insight to enable the continual improvement of Founders Factory.
This is a critical new role to help us ensure we are building the next billion dollar InsureTech business.
- Understand the InsureTech landscape deeply, the players and competitive landscape as well as the emerging trends.
- Understand our AVIVA’s business and assets so that we can identify emerging trends and therefore the highest potential investment opportunities in the sector.
- Create and manage the InsureTech outlook, working closely with AVIVA, and other experts so that our investment themes are always up to date.
- Support Venture Associates in the diligence process with specific regard to diligence with AVIVA.
- Support Venture Designers in the brief of areas, the research and development of new business concepts.
- Have an analytical mind and the ability to detect trends early and use your niche expertise to find ways to capitalise on them.
- Be an expert in InsureTech and have strong opinions backed by data.
- Be able to work closely with AVIVA and senior stakeholders to extract our needed insights.
- Have great attention to detail and the ability to make sound judgment calls under time pressure.
- Be able to present your findings into a clear thesis consolidating mass data into digestible insights.
We provide all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup but with the stability and resources of a large organisation. This is your rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum to become a founder in the future:
Growth: Work with and meet exceptional talent. Learn faster than you ever have before. Access our large network of investors and customers.Autonomy: Freedom to execute, build businesses, not just products.Health and Wellness: Comprehensive extended health care coverage from Vitality and mental health counseling with InsideOut.Office and Remote: Desk space in fully-serviced office in High Street Ken and all the kit you need to work from home.Perks: Free lunch once a month, healthy snacks, freshly ground coffee and Paul’s Irish Bar.
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.
Please note: we have an overwhelming number of applications and will do our best to get back to you within one week if you fit the bill.
If interested, please apply here.