Nanban Ventures is the newly formed Venture Capital arm of Nanban Enterprises, an Investment Management firm with multiple lines of businesses, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Nanban Ventures, scheduled to launch in April 2021, will focus on investing in promising early-stage companies from Seed to Series A across Technology and product domains. Geographic focus will be across US, Canada and India.
We’re looking for a Ventures Analyst to join us.
In this role you will focus your efforts on the quantitative and analytical components of investment due diligence. You will be expected to execute on and support the due diligence and portfolio monitoring across the portfolio. Over time you will have the opportunity to take ownership of tasks and deliverables and will work in conjunction with Associates on more complex and strategic projects.
· Assist in (and at times lead) whole investment cycle from start to finish – Source, screen, evaluate and execute per fund’s mandate.
· Assist in conducting thorough due diligence on companies and writing investment memos.
· Help conduct fundamental research on new markets/ technology and industries that may be of interest fund.
· Monitor portfolio company metrics and escalate issues as necessary.
· Support senior team as needed.
Essential traits / qualifications:
- Intellectual curiosity, diversity of experience and innovative problem-solving acumen.
- Someone who genuinely believes in the concept of sharing wealth and betterment of community at large, will be an asset.
- Undergraduate degree plus 2 to 3 years of work experience in Venture Capital or allied fields such as Private Equity, Investment Banking, M&A and/or strategy consulting.
- Any meaningful Startup experience will be highly favored. If you had founded one – awesome!
- Nice to haves: Tech sector experience, Computer Science or Engineering background.
Please email your profile at email@example.com