Stand Together Foundation unleashes the power of community to solve our country’s toughest problems and help people improve their lives. We identify, support, and celebrate community-based organizations applying effective solutions to the driving causes of poverty. Through targeted programming, training, and organizational development we provide the resources and tools necessary for these catalysts for social change to grow, scale, and replicate their impact across the country.
Stand Together Foundation is looking for an investment analyst to work with a team identifying and analyzing opportunities to invest in non-profit partners. We are redefining the way that social change happens by identifying and supporting social entrepreneurs and community-based solutions that help people in poverty transform their lives. We need you to help us do this effectively.
As an investment analyst, you will bring your experience to partner with the research team to perform professional-level financial modeling and risk analysis that will help us make better decisions in how we partner and invest effectively with our non-profit partners. The investment analyst plays a critical role in helping Stand Together Foundation be the preferred partner of philanthropists seeking to maximize the impact of their giving.
If you are an experienced analyst looking to work collaboratively with internal teams and external stakeholders to remove barriers to growth for innovative social entrepreneurs transforming lives across America, this investment analyst job could be an exciting next step in your growing career. You will have the opportunity to learn about and draw upon the principles of Market-Based Management®, a management philosophy that creates an environment that prioritizes integrity and compliance, fosters professional growth, and rewards employees for the value they create, to make a meaningful and lasting impact on communities across the country.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Gather and analyze information from multiple sources about potential investments to identify and assess key drivers of success such as programmatic outcomes, organization effectiveness, financial health, and other risk attributes of organizational investments
- Perform financial modeling, risk analysis, and due diligence on potential investments
- Develop and provide professional-level investment analysis and recommendations to organizational leadership
- Monitor the performance of investments as part of ongoing due diligence and analysis
Knowledge and Skills You Bring the Organization
- Commitment to the purpose, values, and operating principles that inform Stand Together Foundation’s work
- 5+ years’ professional experience and a BA or advanced degree in business, finance, accounting, or other relevant field
- Demonstrated abilities in risk assessment, financial modeling, and related analysis
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and critical thinking skills, capable of synthesizing large amounts of data and information in a clear and concise manner
- High sense of urgency and initiative
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to drive multiple projects to completion in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, results-driven approach to completing tasks
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances
Diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
If interested, please apply here.