Mando Innovations Silicon Valley is seeking an employee to develop, analyze and aid to its growing investments. Our mission is to drive organic growth for Mando by partnering with outstanding enterprises and startups. To help nurture Mando’s innovation network, you will work directly with automakers, suppliers and mobility-related startups to explore new markets for electric vehicles, autonomous vehicles and other mobility applications.
Investment responsibilities include the desire to collaborate and learn about the future of automotive mobility space. We expect that you will actively source and analyze new technology partners/startups by assessing their capabilities, strengths, weakness and other components in a concise report. The reports will help internal teams understand possible future partnerships and investment and should help Mando grow as a whole.
This role demands high visibility and requires teamwork with Mando’s top leadership members. You will be expected to be involved continuously with the future mobility ecosystem and internal Mando reporting lines. In addition, you will be required to collaborate with industry, technology, startup and Mando groups worldwide to help drive future awareness, interest and meaningful impact in our company.
Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned as needed)
- Collaborate with headquarter and business units to identify areas of interest for tech scouting.
- Actively source new technology partners for equity investment, acquisition and so on.
- Structure investment with co-investors and actively expand networking with potential partners. (startups, venture capitals, and corporates etc.)
Technology & Market Access:
- Perform investment due diligence on early stage deep-tech startups.
- Identify and build programmatic partnership for investment.
- Ensure post-investment follow-up and facilitate collaboration between portfolio companies and Mando.
- Craft meaningful presentations to share and convey the knowledge.
Management & Reporting:
- Provide management team with regular updates on investment and partnership opportunities.
- Research and prepare reports to share new technology and business trends
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in a related field required
- 3+ years’ experience with a Bachelor’s degree OR with a Master’s degree
- Engineering or automotive background is a plus
- Able to work in the US without a current or future need for visa sponsorship.
- Strong networking skills to actively be involved with startups, venture capitals, and corporates.
- Proven ability to build, manage, and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
If interested, please apply here.