Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 267 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
- DO: Capitalize first letter of First and Last Name. Example: John Smith
- DON’T: Capitalize entire First and/or Last Name. Example: JOHN SMITH
- NOTE: Use correct grammar for Names with multiple cases. Example: McDonald or O’Connell
Provide full address details
Resume is required
Multiple attachments can be uploaded including Resume and Cover Letter for each application
Job Description Summary:
Reporting to the Operating Partner, PayPal Ventures, the Ventures Intern will spend 3 days a week in our San Francisco office and 2 days a week in our San Jose office. This role will involve helping the team source deals for the investment team as well as investigate and research area’s where we should be investing and helping identify targets. The role will also assist the operating team in the diligence process on potential portfolio companies as well as helping manage our current portfolio and their requirements. Finally, this role will assist in creating our Quarterly Ventures report that is shared with the executive at PayPal. This is an exciting opportunity to learn corporate Venture Capital within a successful and very active team.
- Strong analytical skills, fluency in performing rigorous financial, valuation and broad quantitative analyses and familiarity with accounting and key operational metrics
- Adept with technology and a strategic thinker – knows what’s best for the business
- Excellent judgment, mature personality, and experience working with executives; a sophisticated and well-connected, worldly businessperson
- Team player, pro-active and action oriented, anticipates needs, is assertive, and is highly accountable
- Pursing a MBA degree from a top-rated university, or similar level of experience and skills
If interested, please apply here.