Leda Health is seeking a Summer Intern for 2020. This individual will be responsible for assisting the CEO and her team with the following:
- All aspects of qualification and targeting in fundraising efforts
- Angel and Seed strategy for Leda Health
- Creation of next round fundraising strategy for Seed stage deals
- Work with investment partners, lawyers, AngelList, syndicate members during the startup investment process
The candidate will have exposure to all aspects of a startup: branding, sourcing, raising and investing.
Prospective candidates should have the following characteristics:
- High-interest in Venture Capital
- Self-starter, resourceful
- Requires little oversight, supervision
- High emotional intelligence
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable connecting with partners over email and phone
- Strong networking and sales skills
- Ability to handle rejection and controversy
- Must have exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Creating PitchDecks
- Reviewing financial projections
- Researching leads and qualifiers for those leads
- Maintaining investor relationships
- Knowledge of CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
Candidates need not have a financial, investment banking or private equity background. All backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Candidates will be working remotely.
Leda Health is a company developing a controversial product, at-home sexual assault kit, and has garnered media attention as a result. We are a small company making a huge impact around the globe. We are based in Brooklyn, New York founded by two young women.
If interested, please apply here.