JLL Spark is adding a summer intern to our extraordinary team who are revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry. We are a corporate venture capital group working collaboratively to invest and grow startups that are focused on improving the entire real estate lifecycle from development and management to leasing and investing to amplifying the experience of those who occupy it. If you’re into the built world, you’re gonna love what we’re doing at JLL Spark.
As the Growth and Investment Intern, you’ll be working with the Growth Team and Investment Team and play a key role in the successful development of tools and resources to support those teams and our portfolio companies. If you consider yourself a proactive, organized and creative team-player, keep reading!
You will be working on multiple projects with members of the JLL Spark team, along with partnering with the extended JLL network. Some sample projects may include connecting with the various JLL global business units and determining different to-go market strategies for the growth team, researching PropTech companies and inputting them into a software database, and creating a list of companies in PropTech with provided criteria, to determine a “fit” for JLL Spark.
Why you’d be great for this role-
- You are organize d, able to prioritize your time , and are on top of your work.
- You use creativity and good judgment to find innovative ways to get the job done.
- You have a can-do attitude and are prepared to make informed, independent decisions.
- You show attention to detail, thoroughness, and follow-through.
- You have experience in various digital office software programs and have aptitude to learn new ones.
- You’re naturally curious and always looking for opportunities to learn something new.
- You are excited to be a part of this team, are highly approachable by everyone and can represent our organization in a way that leaves lasting impressions.
- This internship will be in the summer of 2019.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at email@example.com . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
If interested, please apply here.