Fenox Venture Capital, a Silicon Valley-based global VC firm, is seeking for an Intern passionate about technology, startup, venture capital, and innovation to join our team in San Jose, CA. Please include your resume with your application.
The primary responsibility of the candidate will be:
* Performing due diligence and primary market research for potential investments
* Interviewing CEO of target companies to understand investment opportunities
* Build strong network within the ecosystem, and conduct deal sourcing
* Working closely with portfolio companies, supporting business development, market research, M&A advisory.
* Contributing to educational seminar and workshop on due diligence, venture capital legal framework, and industry specific topics
* Representing the firm at startups events
We are looking for someone who:
* Has a Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, and life science is a plus
* Has relevant experience working with a startup/tech companies or have worked in investing roles
* Has deep passion and understanding of information technology across multiple industries
* Has strong written and oral communication skills. Be outspoken and willing to articulate well-defended opinions in investment committee meetings, in front of startup CEOs, and among VC communities
* Has strong analytical skills and business acumen
* Has the drive to succeed and is willing to take initiative
* Is willing to work in San Jose, California
Job Type: Internship
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- United States (Required)
If interested, please apply here.