The Associate will perform a broad range of analytical and research duties including, but not limited to, secondary and direct investment identification, sourcing and due diligence, fund due diligence and monitoring, quarterly reporting activities, market research, data entry and analysis, and business development support. The Associate must be able to perform both quantitative and qualitative analysis and must be proactive in anticipating the investment team’s needs and providing support as required.
- Having a business or accounting background.
- Being intellectually competent; capable of critical and analytical thinking.
- Having strong written and oral communication skills
- Showing strong modeling/Excel experience with high attention to detail.
- 3-5 years of relevant finance experience.
- Background and interest in secondaries, direct investing, and venture capital.
- Applicable undergraduate college degree; MBA optional.
- Qualified applicants will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the EEOC and the SF Fair Chance Ordinance.
Location: San Francisco
How to Apply: email: firstname.lastname@example.org