We are looking for a junior team member to play a critical role in driving the success of our team. As an Associate, you will be a key player in each stage of the investment process, starting with deal origination and evaluation all the way through to portfolio company support. You will find and meet with companies and entrepreneurs, build and develop killer investment theses, and drive rigorous and insightful transaction analysis. You’ll work with our portfolio companies, helping them be awesome businesses. We have a track record of working with world-class consumer brands, we go to work for our portfolio companies, and we will mentor and develop you into the best investment professional you can be.
Who Are You?
- Hard-charging self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and passion for unearthing the next compelling consumer business
- You obsess over attention to detail, are highly organized, and feel right at home working with numbers and analytics
- You are a hustler – quickly gathering and synthesizing information, learning on the fly, and drawing insightful and informed conclusions
- You thrive in both team-based and self-directed environments, constantly on your toes and adapting to the priorities and tasks at hand
- You have excellent communication skills and aren’t afraid to ask questions, form educated opinions, and speak your mind in a room full of smart people
What Will You Do?
- Spearhead investment analysis, including diving head first into markets, conducting competitive benchmarking, nitty-gritty financial analysis, modeling, and valuation
- Educate our investment team and push our thinking to the next level by preparing and presenting thoughtful materials on potential investments and new ideas
- Build a strong and deep network of operators and investors that you can rely upon to help you find and diligence awesome companies
- Explore big-picture investment themes and dig deep into ways to take advantage of emerging consumer trends
- Perform rigorous financial due diligence and participate in all aspects of transaction execution to ensure we are doing the right deals, the right way
- Work with our portfolio companies across a variety of cross-functional projects to help them build bigger, better businesses
What Have You Done Before?
- Likely worked for a couple years in either investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or venture capital
- Maybe you started your career at a fast-growing company or founded your own venture and now are passionate about learning to be an investor
If interested, please apply here.