NightDragon (https://nightdragon.com/) is an investment firm focused on investing in growth and late-stage companies within the cybersecurity, safety, security, and privacy sectors. NightDragon’s flexible model allows it to lead or co-invest alongside leading venture capital and private equity firms while collaborating closely with management teams to grow their business. NightDragon is unique in providing deep operational expertise in cybersecurity gained by its founders Dave DeWalt and Ken Gonzalez from years serving as senior executives leading technology companies such as Documentum, EMC, Siebel Systems (Oracle), McAfee, Mandiant, Avast, and FireEye.
NightDragon is looking to add a Venture Capital Associate to its investment team in its San Francisco office. The Venture Capital Associate will play a critical role across the entire investment lifecycle, from investment recommendations, to company evaluation and due diligence, and through portfolio support. The role is ideal for someone looking to join a lean team with the opportunity for continued growth over time.
- Industry research and market landscaping
- Creating investment memos to support investment recommendations
- Analyzing financial and operational data
- Developing operating, valuation, and return models
- Managing due diligence processes to vet investment opportunities
- Portfolio company tracking and reporting
- Building a strong network of relationships within the NightDragon ecosystem
- Supporting NightDragon partners and portfolio companies as needed
- 2-4 years work experience in investment banking, venture capital, or private equity
- Experience in cybersecurity and enterprise technology a plus
- Strong quantitative background with exceptional financial modeling and analytics skills
- Detail-oriented mindset with a strong work ethic
- Highly effective written and oral communication abilities
If interested, please apply here.