Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
Xilinx is seeking a Senior Manager of Xilinx Ventures who will play a key role helping to enable Xilinx’s strategic initiatives through identifying and executing partnerships and corporate venture capital investments.
This role reports to the Director of Corporate Development, on a small-knit team, and is a highly visible position that interacts with Xilinx’s most senior leaders.
- Act as the lead of Xilinx Ventures, the venture capital arm of Xilinx, Inc.
- Partner with business teams on strategy development including identifying and prioritizing strategic gaps, evaluating build/buy/partner options and collaborating on target selection criteria and recommendations
- Establish, develop and manage relationships with portfolio companies, VC firms, external advisors and other company-specific stakeholders
- Identify and source compelling investment opportunities independently and in partnership with senior leadership to maintain a strong pipeline of quality deal opportunities
- Create and present investment cases and analyses to senior leadership
- Develop and execute transaction structures that maximize potential economic outcomes while minimizing risks
- Lead multi-disciplined teams and manage the investment process from term sheet to due diligence to close
- Manage post-deal aspects of investments including, but not limited to, Board representation and relationship management
- Provide expertise and advice on structuring commercial opportunities with potential portfolio companies and other strategic partners
- Establish ongoing processes that will enable Xilinx to continue to build out our corporate venture competency
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferred
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- 7+ years of professional work experience in the hardware industry with experience in consulting, investment banking, corporate development and/or venture capital
- We are looking for a hands-on, creative, analytical and strategic thinker who is passionate and up to date on industry trends and technology.
If interested, please apply here.