BMW i Ventures…
… is the Venture Capital Fund of BMW Group, headquartered in the Silicon Valley and San Francisco and with a European presence in Munich. We invest in high-performance companies and help them execute successfully – ensuring real-world impact on hardware, software, sustainability across manufacturing, transportation, and services.
As a Senior Associate on BMW i Ventures’ team, you are an active member of the investment team, providing the needed insight to drive intelligent decision-making. You are also a representative of the firm and portfolio at meetings with external partners and BMW leaders. By building strong relationships with some of the most successful and respected tech entrepreneurs and leading venture capital firms, you will create long-term value for BiV.
Due diligence and deal execution:
- Perform thorough and zero-defect market, product, IP, technical, financial, and other due diligence by gathering information from the target company, industry experts, and companies in the same space
- Work to develop investment theses in different technology areas
- Provide detailed financial analysis of potential investments
- Prepare detailed investment memos supported with comprehensive analysis
- Develop PowerPoint presentations
- Work with portfolio companies on problem solving and opportunities discovery and to build relationships with top executives at BMW and foster collaboration
- 2-5+ years of other relevant work experience (e.g., technology-focused management consulting, investment banking, or related experience)
- Effective financial modeling and analytical skills
- Ability to produce “board level” Powerpoint presentations and succinct Word memos.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- MBA or graduate-level degree preferred
- Passion for technology
If interested, please apply here.