Join the first On-Demand Venture Capital in Silicon Valley, and be part of next generation VC, “i.e., Alibaba for Startup” based at our offices in SF or Palo Alto and reporting directly to the Board, you will be responsible for formulating. leading and executing our global strategy. Success in this position will be measured by the creation of short term shareholder value through our lean execution roadmap.
The Primary Objectives Include
- Lead our fundraising execution by adding and managing HNWI / Institutional Investors expectation
- Drive deep relationship with global Corporate partners, customers, investors and portfolio acquirers
- Develop and execute global strategy that scale our focus areas “Enterprise, Consumer, Health and Hardware”
- Drive startup investments decision throughout the cycle from lead to diligence and post funding support
- Grow our Global Fortune 500 Corporate portfolio and nurture deep relationship with CVC and M&A Group
- Develop strategic alliance and exit strategies for our Global Startup Portfolio throughout their stages
- Nurture deep relationship with top Angel Groups, Venture Capital partners and leading accelerators
- Own due diligence and drive deal execution with Investment Banks and Top Law Firms partners.
- You must be an accredited investors with Financial capability to have skin in the game at each stage of the closing
Experience, Skills, And Knowledge Required
- An outstanding performer with years of experience at a top tier venture capital, accelerator, investment bank, consulting firm, corporate venture capital / private equity firm or active M&A corporate development group
- Demonstrated experience leading the strategic alliance and M&A process for opportunities focused on technology spaces that align with corporate clients focus. The ideal candidate will have managed transactions that range in size and complexity; proven ability to drive from start to finish (or know when to walk away from a deal)
- Expert level knowledge of startup financial corporate and deal modeling as well as quantitative analysis
- Strong ability to think strategically and direct others in solving complex business problems under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing and the ability to create top-notch presentations and materials that provide business insight that is relevant and digestible to executive decision makers
- Proven ability to lead, recruit, retain and mentor high performing teams of Venture Partners and Principals
- Aggressive yet regarded as ethical and fair in the industry. Confident but not arrogant
- Opulent public speaker at top universities, startup and corporate events with a deep domain experts network
- MBA or higher from top business school is preferred, along large silicon valley network of Corporate and VC leader
If interested, please apply here.