Dynamk Capital is hiring a Venture Associate Intern to join its life sciences team. The person will be based out of our NYC office and will have an active role in sourcing, evaluating, and executing new deals as well as working closely with our portfolio companies and serving as a source of market intelligence.
Dynamk Capital invests in tools and technologies that enable the discovery, development, and production of life saving therapies. We invest in seed, early, and growth opportunities with our sweet spot being the series A.
Our culture is a highly entrepreneurial and collaborative and we are passionate about innovations in life sciences.
As a Venture Associate you will:
- Source, evaluate, and help execute deals in the life science industrials sector
- Track progress of companies and nurture relationships with entrepreneurs
- Develop investment thesis on emerging industry themes, trends, and technologies
- Support portfolio companies to reach their next milestones
- Strong background in healthcare/life sciences for understanding, interpreting, and integrating information in order to reach investment decisions
- Experience in valuation techniques and financial modeling
- Self-driven with demonstrated resourcefulness
- Currently pursuing an MBA (preferred but not required)
Program is a 10-week paid internship based in our NYC office. Qualified candidate will have opportunity to participate in our full year part-time internship program.
Interested and well qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with subject line: [First Name][Last Name] Dynamk Internship