RSE Ventures (www.rseventures.com) is a private investment firm founded by Stephen M. Ross and Matt Higgins, which specializes in incubating, operating and growing consumer brands, with a focus on food, technology, sports and media. RSE’s Investment and Portfolio Management team is seeking an Associate to help manage elements of our growing, existing portfolio, as well as in evaluating new investment opportunities. The Associate will play a major role on our nimble team; this is meant to be a two-year position.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications below, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “RSE Associate Position” in the subject line.
- Work closely with and support the Investment and Portfolio Management team across all RSE initiatives
- Play a crucial role within RSE analyzing and executing new investment opportunities
- Research, track and analyze news in consumer, sports, media, entertainment and technology
- Understand the global consumer, sports, entertainment and technology landscape, and emerging trends
- Perform due diligence on active transactions including business analysis, operating and capital forecasting and budgeting, synergy analysis and business and market assessments
- Build detailed valuation and business models for new acquisitions, business concepts and markets, along with developing strong business case recommendations
- Contribute to special projects including leading long-term planning, analysis and presentations for portfolio companies and senior management
- Support development of deal structure and execute transactions, managing all related aspects: legal, finance, operations, integration, etc.
- Undergraduate degree required
- 2-4 years of investment banking, management consulting, investing experience, or similar
- Exceptional critical reading and research skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills (ability to quickly source, digest, organize, synthesize and present information from vetted sources)
- A disciplined yet creative thinker who can relate to entrepreneurs and build a persuasive case for aligning with RSE’s vision
- Superior analytical and modeling skills (expert level Excel and PowerPoint skills)
- Must be able to work effectively within a horizontal environment that thrives on the energy of a campaign and emphasizes the team over the individual
If interested, please apply here.