Qi Venture Partners is at the forefront of using technology and data to help major corporations drive substantial revenues. Qi works with its partner companies as a principal to create significant new enterprise value. Our focus is both quantitative and process-driven for the purposes of augmenting current execution and developing meaningful opportunities for our partner companies.
As a Business Development Associate, you will be working closely with Qi Venture Partners newest portfolio companies to help bring their ideas to life and scale their new business. This person will be responsible for research, creating presentations, and engaging in high-level conversations with C-level executives to develop partnerships.
- Develop, test, and iterate outbound campaigns to drive new outbound opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business
- Strategically gather feedback on key accounts and keep detailed notes of sales activities
- Engage with prospects via phone and personalized emails
· Work closely with management to provide feedback on campaign performance
- Review, analyze and summarize materials for target institutions
- Support initiatives to build and operate new business opportunities
- Coordinate and attend meetings with key decision makers at target institutions
- Work cross-functionally with management and external partners to execute key partnerships that drive business results and support the business strategy
- Develop partnership strategy, identifying key elements of the strategy, completing analysis, and make recommendation
- Develop and help deliver specific partner proposals and presentations, including overall vision, partnership finances, and project integration
- Conduct research and assessments to evaluate and execute on opportunities
- Assisting with and delegating ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier university
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience engaging in high-level discussions with VP/C-level executives
- Proven ability to understand technical subject matter, and convey its essence through written and verbal communications
- Works well under pressure with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload while adhering to strict deadlines
- Confident, outgoing personality
If interested, please apply here.