Location: New York or Los Angeles preferred
Reporting to: Partner, Ellie Wheeler
Application Deadline: 11:59pm EST on Sunday, May 15th
We are looking for an Associate to join our Digital Health Investment Team, specifically working with Ellie Wheeler and collaborating closely with Sharla Grass, Massimo Pennesi, and Tyler Olkowski. You must be passionate about not only helping to build companies, but also leveraging data to drive investment strategy and research.
Greycroft is a seed-to-growth venture capital firm with 200+ global investments to date. Founded in 2006, Greycroft partners with entrepreneurs striving to build category-defining companies across consumer, healthcare, fintech, enterprise software, and other emerging categories. Some of our notable investments include Acorns, Archer Aviation, Bright Health, Bumble, Flutterwave, Icertis, Public, Scopely, Shipt, Thirty Madison, The RealReal, Venmo, and Yeahka. Additional information can be found at http://www.greycroft.com.
- Evaluate potential investments in early-stage companies through financial due diligence, market research, and competitive analysis
- Research and distill data-driven insights by leveraging our platform, network and independent research
- Assist in the preparation of fundraising documents, investment memos, and investor updates
- Manage/document meetings with entrepreneurs, portfolio company management meetings and general deal flow
- Represent Greycroft at industry events/conferences and support the local entrepreneurial community through active involvement
- Depending on relevancy, minimum of 1–2 years of experience, including but not limited to, investment banking, management consulting, private equity, technology, or startups (preferably in an analytical capacity)
- Excellent analytical and written/verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment with incomplete data
- Authentic passion for technology industries and deep respect for entrepreneurship. A demonstrated presence in the technology and startup community, with a focus on healthcare is a plus (though not required)
- Strong relationship management, collaboration, and influencing skills
Greycroft is an equal employment opportunity employer. We foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Greycroft will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance and any other applicable federal, state, or local laws.
IF interested, please apply here.