The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supporting deal origination efforts, including participating in meetings with founders and c-level executives that the firm may be interested in investing
- Performing market research relating to investment trends, global market environments and analysis of benchmarking and comparative statistics analysis.
- Supporting the Managing Partner in a variety of analytic and investment management activities, including running due diligence for potential investments (which could entail financial or web-analytics modeling, SWOT analysis etc…)
- Working with and supporting portfolio companies, including with the activation of any operational initiatives, research projects, competitor analysis, valuation work and board meeting support
- Conducting valuation updates and monitoring performance across the existing portfolio
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and one to three years of investment banking, finance, investment management
- Demonstrated ability to execute detailed financial analysis
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong writing skills
- Interest in biotech, healthcare and digital health
- Must be a critical thinker, intellectually curious, detail-oriented and unafraid to ask questions
- Driven to work hard within a high performance environment with the ability to work across a number of investments and projects simultaneously, sometimes on tight deadlines
- Strong technical/quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to execute financial anlaysis
If interested, please apply here.