Energy Impact Partners (EIP) operates the world’s largest clean energy technology venture capital and private equity fund.Driven by a global coalition of 14 utilities who serve over 85 million households, EIP is leading the transformation of the electric and gas utility industries toward a cleaner, more efficient, customer-focused future.
We are seeking an analyst that will be located either in West Palm Beach or New York City. The analyst will work closely with the team, however will report directly to the Energy Impact Credit Fund’s (EICF) Managing Partner and will assist in all phases of the investment process.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Source and screen prospective investments
- Review business plans
- Assist in performing due diligence on potential investments
- Research market trends and dynamics
- Develop investment committee memorandums
- Develop financial models
- Ongoing portfolio support and administration, including maintaining the EICF fund model
- Help out with firm-wide on key operational activities / events /presentations
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 1-3 years of work experience ideally in a relevant field (e.g. investment banking, management consulting, private equity, VC, etc.)
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required
- History of strong academic performance in a relevant field (finance, economics, engineering)
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude, team player, open-minded and absolutely not ego-driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
To apply for this job, please visit here.