Energy Impact Partners (EIP) is a global investment platform leading the transition to a sustainable energy future. EIP brings together bold entrepreneurs and some of the world’s most forward-looking energy and industrial companies to advance clean energy innovation. EIP has over $2.8 billion in assets under management and invests globally across venture, growth, private equity and credit.
We are seeking a Senior Associate to join our Flagship Fund to focus on growth and private equity transactions. The position is a great opportunity to work directly with senior team members and assist in all phases of the investment process.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Source and screen prospective investments
· Assist in all aspects of due diligence process on potential investments
· Research market trends and dynamics
· Develop investment committee memorandums
· Develop and oversee financial models
· Ongoing portfolio support and administration
· 3-6 years of work experience in investment banking and/or private equity
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
· Strong investment judgement
· Self-starter, intellectually curious, and detail oriented
· Strong financial and analytical skills
· Positive attitude, team player, open-minded and not ego-driven
· Strong interpersonal skills
If interested, please apply here.