March Capital is an LA-based venture capital firm that backs bold entrepreneurs in pursuit of big outcomes. Investing primarily in enterprise software companies in the US, March looks for high-growth potential in its early-stage investments (Series A/B). For breakout companies, March provides growth capital (Series C+) that allows founders to define their industries at scale.
We are hands-on, value-add investors with $1 billion under management across 3 funds. Since 2013, we have made investments in market-leading companies such as ActionIQ, ASAPP, CrowdStrike, Earnin, Forter, KnowBe4, Snowflake, SparkCognition, Uniphore, and Unqork.
What we’re looking for: We are seeking a talented Financial Analyst/Senior Associate to join our growing firm. We are looking for individuals with three to five years of experience, ideally some of which come from direct fund due diligence and/or analysis. This highly collaborative role will report directly to the CFO and will share responsibilities between the accounting and investor relations functions, working in support of the VP, Controller and VP, Capital Formation. This is a unique opportunity to join one of LA’s largest funds to work across all of our teams in various aspects of the investment and fundraising processes.
- Prepare analyses of current and future portfolio performance based on various scenarios
- Assist VP, Controller in preparation of quarterly valuation modeling.
- Support investment team with quarterly financial assessments of portfolio companies through analysis of key financial and business metrics
- Support investor relations efforts with the preparation of presentation materials and maintaining the data room for prospective investors
- Create presentation materials for internal investment and external investor meetings i.e, Annual LP Meetings and Quarterly Portfolio Reviews
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in investment banking, corporate development, venture capital or private equity
- Direct experience with fund due diligence and/or analysis
- Analytical, creative problem solver with a strong quantitative background
- Proven track record working collaboratively within teams
- Ability to work autonomously to complete project deliverables and data analysis as needed
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint programs
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
If interested, please apply here.