Nauta Capital is a pan-European technology venture capital firm with over €550m under management and a portfolio of over 60 software companies. We’re passionate about backing ambitious companies that share our vision to create global disruptors, in large spaces, where technology has had limited impact.
We have teams in London, Barcelona, and Berlin, and we invest in early-stage software companies with a single global thesis. We have backed technology disruptors such as Brandwatch, Onna, AppFollow, MishiPay, Holded, Cledara, and many others.
We are looking for an Investment Analyst Intern (full time) to join our London team (working in the office) for a period of 6 months to 12 months, starting as soon as possible. From day one, we offer direct exposure to the challenging tasks of venture capital with extremely high levels of responsibility from day one. You will be involved in all the relevant aspects of investment management work. Furthermore, working for Nauta Capital will provide you with the unique opportunity to gain in-depth insight into innovative, young, and high growth companies. This internship offers more responsibility and training than any other in the European VC space.
What the role involves:
The role involves working across all aspects of finding and assessing great start-ups for investment
- Sourcing new early-stage investment opportunities and meetings with founders
- Assisting with general management of day-to-day deal flow
- Developing presentation materials for the investment committee. (This includes developing and refining presentation themes, data gathering and synthesis, financial analysis and constructing professional presentation materials)
- Assisting with due diligence process
- Application period: 2nd Feb – 14th Feb
- Location: London
- Start date: ASAP
- Candidates must have UK working rights
- Candidates must be free to work full time (9-6pm Mon-Fri) for the full duration of the internship from our office in Soho, London
- Length of the internship: minimum of 6 months, up to 12 months.
- Interview dates: From 20thth Feb (Approx)
- Process: two one-hour interviews, possibly with a short, written exercise at the end
If interested, please apply here.