Founders Intelligence is the advisory arm of Founders Forum group. We help the world’s pre-eminent companies to set strategy, deliver innovation and redefine the future of their industries.
If you love problem solving and share our deep interest in tech, apply below to join an ambitious team building a new type of consultancy with a huge vision.
At FI you’ll spend your time
- Advising corporate leaders on the emerging ideas, technologies and business models reshaping their industries
- Talking to start-up founders, understanding their long-term visions and business models
- Thinking creatively about how to structure commercial deals and investments between corporates and start-ups
- Supporting our rapid growth, from designing training programmes to identifying new business opportunities
Examples of projects we work on
Strategy and innovation
- Setting the long-term strategy for one of the largest financial institutions in the US
- Running the open innovation programme for a FTSE 10 company, identifying start-ups and forging partnerships
- Being the retained advisor to an investment bank’s management on tech’s impact to its clients
- Helping an energy company evaluate how to leverage its assets in a future drastically different to today
Venture capital and private equity
- Sourcing and qualifying investment opportunities in tech start-ups, along with identifying the digital threats and opportunities behind proposed transactions
Successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate an active interest in start-ups and corporate strategy – and be dedicated to learning more
- Be able to rigorously analyse new business models
- Communicate clearly, engage clients and work well in a team
- Take responsibility quickly
A strong academic record is essential.
On top of a highly competitive salary, private health insurance and annual bonus you can expect:
- Exposure to C-suite clients on fascinating projects
- An honest, entrepreneurial, collaborative, high performance culture
- Infinite opportunities to learn
- A fun and dynamic working environment (we’re co-located with our fellow Founders Forum Sisters & Cousins, including Founders Factory & firstminute capital)
- The platform to help shape and grow a new type of consultancy
- Responsibility and ownership from the outset
If interested, please apply here.