UST Global is launching an International Digital & Innovation Hub in Berlin in partnership model with one of our Fortune 500 clients, to deliver new digital solutions in more than 60 countries as part of their business transformation model.
The Hub team will lead the end-to-end process of creating new capabilities, products and platforms, applying best practices, top technology trends and agile techniques.
As part of a new Digital Hub based in Berlin, you will have the opportunity to work in a multicultural and highly dynamic environment. You will have the chance to live the first steps of this international, highly skilled, success-oriented team.
· Digital & Innovation Center Head is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall Digital & Innovation Center.
· E2E accountability for building digital products, solutions, as well as running the delivery of the digital programme.
· Assure the application of architecture principles and development standards.
· Mentor the digital squads.
· Develop the initiative’s technology innovation vision.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Motivate and engage technology and business areas.
· Plan, design, and proactively monitor the Programme progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
· Translate technology to business users, to motivate and excite them to use and apply technology.
· Ensure effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme
· Guarantee the delivery of new products or services to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the programme plan and programme governance arrangements
· Manage relationships with third party contributions to the programme
· 8+ years leading digital initiatives.
· 8+ years leading teams in a tech lead role, preferably in international environments.
· Report the progress of the programme to CXOs and board members
· Manage communications with all stakeholders
· Manage risks to the programme’s successful outcome
· Experience in interfacing with client stakeholders and business.
· Experience leading digital transformation applying Agile principles and best practices.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· A degree in computer science, or similar professional certifications.
· Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
· Used to work in multinational projects.
- German passport holders
- German valid working visa
- European Union passport holders
Who we are:
We are a multinational digital company with over 20.000 employees all over the world and presence in more than 25 countries.
We transform lives with our human centered innovative solutions, touching 3 billion “personas” through digital solutions and technologies.
UST Global it’s a Great Place to Work® and Top Employer® certified company.
For further details please go to http://www.ust-global.com
What we offer:
· Competitive compensation package and benefits.
· Flexible Payment Plan so you can adapt your salary according to your preferences (child care checks, transport card, online German and English lessons with native teachers, health insurance…).
· 25 working days of holidays.
· Free breakfast, food and drinks.
· Team activities like barbecues, game nights, team events and much more.
· Professional career in our Center of Excellence where you could participate on several projects inside the company.
· International environment and close contact with colleagues specialized in the core technologies of the company, with whom you will share your knowledge.
· We have an (internal) program to compensate referrals from which you can benefit when you refer professionals that get on the company.
If you want to know more, don’t hesitate to apply and we’ll get in touch with you to give more details about the offer. If you are a digital native, this is an amazing opportunity to join one of the leading initiatives in Central Europe, Berlin.
IF interested, please apply here.