Innovation Management is part of the Reinsurance Development central unit of the Munich Re Group’s Reinsurance Division. We are working on the insurance world of tomorrow with the aim of developing new digital business opportunities for Munich Re. We cooperate internationally with external and internal partners, send project teams to our own lab and rely on modern methods such as Scrum and Sprint. Our Inno Scouts in Silicon Valley and Tel Aviv make sure that we are always up to date. Join our global innovation team and shape the future of Munich Re. We are constantly looking for interns for four to six months who support our projects and offer exciting development opportunities.
- Cooperation in the conception, evaluation and implementation of innovation projects
- Support of the innovation process in market research, pain point and customer validation as well as market solution fit
- Further development of idea generation (Ideation)
- Support in the operational work in the lab and support of our various project teams, hosting of the lab operation as well as assistance in the planning, organization and execution of internal and external innovation events
- Above-average Bachelor’s and Master’s degree program with a keen interest in innovation, insurance, entrepreneurship and digitization
- First practical experience with a startup, in Corporate Innovation Management, Consulting or in the IT area
- High affinity to tech topics, ideally data analytics or coding skills
- Creativity, openness, communication skills and enjoyment of working together in an international and interdisciplinary team
- Fluent English spoken and written, safe handling of MS Office applications
Munich Re is one of the world’s leading reinsurers with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations around the world. Already today, we deal with issues that will affect the entire society tomorrow, whether with climate change, major construction projects, genetic engineering or space travel. We find answers to these questions through a network of highly qualified employees who anticipate risks, work on tailor-made solutions and competently advise our customers. If you want to help shape the future as part of our team, we look forward to receiving your application via the following link.
If interested, please apply here.