Maki.vc is an 80M€ early stage venture capital fund, investing in deep tech and brand driven companies. We’re currently a team of 6 located in Helsinki, Finland.
Now, we are looking for an energetic intern with a growth-mindset to join us for 3 months for the fall 2019. This is your chance if you want to build a valuable network, learn more about venture capital and work with enthusiastic, supportive professionals.
- Sourcing dealflow from the Nordics & Baltics
- Evaluating prospective investments
- Representing Maki.vc in the Nordic startup community (events, hackathons, meetups, etc.)
- Anything else you are good at!
- Curiosity towards the Nordic & Baltic startup ecosystem
- Existing connections to any local startup ecosystem
- Capability to execute projects independently
- Fluent in English, a Nordic / Baltic language is a plus
- You’re studying in a University
Please send us your CV and a short description of why you’re interested in this role to email@example.com or apply via LinkedIn. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send a message via email!
We’ll get back to the first applicants latest in the beginning of August.
The exact start and end dates can be negotiated. The internship is paid. Our lovely office is located at the center of the city in Helsinki, at a buzzling start-up campus area
If interested, please apply here.