Nauta Capital is a pan-European venture capital firm with more than €365 million under management and a portfolio of over 50 companies. We’re passionate about backing ambitious companies that share our vision to create global disruptors in large spaces, where technology has had limited impact.
We have teams in Munich, Barcelona, and London that invest in early-stage software companies with a single global thesis. We have backed technology disruptors such as zenloop, talentry, Brandwatch, MishiPay, and holded amongst others.
We are currently recruiting an Investment Analyst Intern for the Munich office for 6 months starting in January 2020. From day one, we offer high and direct exposure to the attractive and challenging tasks of venture capital. You will be involved in all the relevant aspects of investment management work. Furthermore, working with Nauta Capital will provide you with the unique opportunity to gain in-depth insight into young, and successful companies.
We’d love to work with you in:
- Researching software sectors and industries
- Screening markets for interesting investment opportunities
- Using your numerical skills to understand growth metrics
- Assist with day-to-day deal flow management & with due diligence process
- Helping outstanding entrepreneurs on their way to success
- Generating great returns for the entrepreneurs, our co-investors and our LPs
- Shares our passion for ambitious start-ups and software technologies
- Currently studying for or recently graduated from a Science or Business Degree, with an excellent academic track record
- Has a curious & analytical mindset and works self dependently with a pro-active mindset
- Has gained previous experience in a high-performance environment
- Can communicate fluently in both English and German
- Is a team-player who gets things done
If interested, please apply here.