As a VP on Biospring’s investment team, you will be a driver of the firm’s investing and portfolio management activities. You will develop investment themes, identify target companies, evaluate and execute investments, and help management teams build portfolio companies. Over time, you will take on expanded responsibilities with the potential to progress on a Partner track.
In this role, your typical responsibilities will include:
- Serving as a “deal quarterback” on investment opportunities and portfolio companies
- Managing and mentoring Associates on the investment team
- Collaborating with Biospring’s broader team, advisors, and operational experts
- Working closely with the firm’s portfolio companies in assessing business strategy, assessing opportunities in new and existing markets, and improving core operations
We are looking for talented candidates who have:
- 4+ years of work experience with at least 2 years in a VP or a Senior Associate role in a venture capital or private equity firm. Investment experience in either the healthcare or technology sector is preferred
- An interest in pursuing a growth-oriented, operationally-driven approach to investing through partnership with experienced operators and industry experts
- Aptitude for identifying market trends and developing themes
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain a network of relevant and influential contacts
- A balanced ego and desire to join a small, highly collaborative team
- Ability to maintain a high level of professional maturity in a highly demanding work environment
Biospring Partners invests in growth-stage life sciences technology companies. Biospring leverages its deep experience in life sciences and technology to support services, tools, and enterprise software companies that are driving innovation across the life sciences industry.
If interested, please apply here.