At AngelList, we exist to help startups save the world. We’re building the definitive platform for startups — where they raise money through AngelList Venture, build teams through AngelList Talent, and launch their products through Product Hunt.
The venture team is fundamentally altering how startups raise money by replacing early-stage venture capital with modern technology. We’ve delivered over $1B to more than 3,000 startups over the past few years. Our infrastructure allows investors to build on top of AngelList instead of a traditional VC. This will result in a more innovative, efficient & fair market.
We recently celebrated our ten year anniversary. Here’s a fun look back at exciting milestones and a preview of what to expect from AngelList Venture going forward: https://angel.co/blog/the-next-decade
About the Job:
As an Investment Operations Specialist, you will undertake all activities required to make new investments and become an expert of our AngelList Venture platform.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, organized, and structured thinker who will provide exceptional service to our GPs and LPs behind the scenes by making their experience using our platform seamless. The successful launch of a fundraising campaign requires the coordination of multiple systems and teams (including legal, portfolio operations, venture associates, and more) and in this role, you will be expected to execute workflows and project manage all activities related to new investment set up.
The output of your work will be instrumental in transforming how companies are funded today.
- Review investment memos and documents for consistency and compliance.
- Record investment data.
- Set up Fundraising Campaigns: ensuring settings are correct in our system, tagging data, and double-checking fund documents for accuracy.
- Drive the fundraising process by working with primarily internal team members, identifying & fixing ops roadblocks.
- Project manage signature processes with companies and investors.
- Manage a central repository of processes and identify opportunities to promote effective operations.
- 2+ years in an operational, technical onboarding, or support role ideally at a fast-growing company.
- Superb attention to detail – you need to be able to catch the corner case every time.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a love of process.
- Understanding of core financial concepts and a strong interest in the nuts and bolts of venture finance. Your day-to-day will touch on the legal, accounting, tax, and finance components that underlie the venture financing ecosystem.
- Great attitude with the ability to embrace change as we continually improve products and processes.
- A deep love of startups.
If you’re interested in joining us, but don’t tick every box above, we’d still encourage you to apply. We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another. We’re happy to consider where you might be able to make the biggest impact.
Benefits & Perks : At AngelList Venture, we have top of the line benefits to support our employees in their lives both inside and outside of work. See additional detail on our benefits here: https://angell.ist/venture-benefits .
AngelList is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
If interested, please apply here.