Oxx is a specialist SaaS venture capital investor partnering with Europe’s most promising B2B SaaS scaleups from Series A and beyond. We have offices in London and Stockholm and invest broadly across Europe and Israel. Within B2B software, we are currently particularly excited about opportunities in 5 core themes: financial services infrastructure and applications; future of work; end user empowerment; data convergence and refinery; and sustainable business models.
Our portfolio includes fast growing B2B technology companies like marketing data automation platform Funnel (winner of TechCrunch Europa’s ‘Hottest SaaS / B2B Startup Europe 2020’), and remote hiring software Codility (ComputerWorld’s ‘20 Hottest Enterprise Tech Startups Europe 2020’). Our Partners previously invested in several technology unicorns, including the cybersecurity business Forescout.
Now we’re looking to hire two awesome Interns for our internship program to join Oxx for a period of four to six months during the first half of 2021. The Oxx team is a close-knit group of ten, who are proponents of values-driven culture based on trust, collaboration and transparency. That means you’ll have a chance to work with everyone on the team and to make valued contributions. To ensure we can provide you with the best experience, we expect you to live in or be willing to relocate to Stockholm or London; as a firm we will mix in-person and remote work, government guidelines permitting!
What you will do
- Work closely with the investment and operations teams, with responsibilities including:
- Market analysis and sector research
- Financial analysis and quantitative modeling on investment opportunities
- Support production of reports on the progress of portfolio companies
- Support a member of the Oxx team on an important firm-wide project/initiative
We expect you to
- Have 3+ years of prior relevant work experience, typically in a technology startup, a major technology company, consulting, investing banking / corporate finance / M&A advisory, or a combination of the above
- Have a relevant academic degree either completed or underway, typically an MBA, MSc, or PhD
- Demonstrate best-in-class analytical mindset and data analysis skills
- Showcase strong written and oral communication skills
- Excel at both highly detail-oriented and broad strategic tasks
- Be a self-starter and team player
- Be legally eligible to work in the European Union or UK
We’re excited about you because
- You’re passionate and knowledgeable about the world of technology investments and startups, in B2B software in particular
- You have a very high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Bonus – you have first-hand experience from a European startup ecosystem outside of London or Stockholm
- Bonus – you have deep industry expertise in a sector related to one of Oxx’s themes
We are accepting applications on an ongoing basis, and will start inviting selected candidates for remote interviews in early December. Our aspiration is that the successful candidates will start early in 2021, and the roles will be for a fixed 4-6-month term. Salary will be market competitive.
Oxx is an equal opportunities employer and committed to equality in the workforce and diversity in the venture capital industry and beyond. We were invited to be one of the first ten venture capital firms in the UK to pilot the Diversity VC standard. We strongly encourage applicants of all backgrounds, communities and identities to apply.
If interested, please apply here.