EIF is an early growth stage fund that invests in companies contributing to environmental sustainability. Based in San Francisco and led by Managing Partners James Everett and Devin Whatley and Partners Geoff Eisenberg and Sasha Brown, the team has been investing together for more than a decade and is responsible for five of the most successful venture exits from sustainability-related companies. The firm currently manages more than $400M across four funds. For more information visit: http://www.ecosystemintegrity.com
The Principal’s responsibilities include: market research, deal sourcing and cultivation, prospective portfolio company due diligence, investment and research analysis and memo drafting, conference attendance, observing on portfolio company boards, and managing research team members. This is a partner track position.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Passionate and knowledgeable about environmental sustainability and investing
- Self-directed, entrepreneurial, and interested in working remotely
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills – i.e. able to independently produce written work suitable for online publishing
- 5-7+ years of research and investment experience in venture capital
- Prior board service or operational experience in VC-backed startups EEO Statement
EIF does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
_The Berkner Group has been engaged to execute this search. If you were contacted by The Berkner Group, please reply to the person who contacted you. If you are applying to a job posting, reply with your resume and a brief introduction and Please include your name and the title for this position (“[Your name] — EIF – Principal”) in the subject line of your email. _
*We look forward to hearing from you!*
Job Type: Full-time
- research and investment experience in venture capital: 5 years (Required)
- English (Required)
If interested, please apply here.