At LG, innovation is the foundation of everything we do. We make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting.
We are currently seeking our newest innovator to join our dynamic team as an Investment Principal on the LGTV Investment Team!
- Assist the investment directors throughout the investment process from sourcing deals to screening/due diligence/writing memos for investment committee
- Synchronize investment strategy by regularly communicating with the business development team
- Develop thesis on investment opportunities, based on financial and strategic analysis
- Actively network with top-tier VC’s and CVC’s to source premium deals
- Participate in due diligence
- Work with external counsel for legal due diligence and documentation
- Assist in the management of portfolio companies post-investment
- Project a positive image of LG Group
- Create synergistic relationship between LG Group and local venture ecosystem
- Bachelor’s degree required in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemical, Material Science or Computer Science
- Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA is strongly preferred
- Minimum 4 years substantive work experience, preferably from a major Consulting firm, Investment Bank or Venture Capital firm
- Minimum of 6+ years total work experiernce
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities independently or as part of a team in tight timeline
- Bilingual (Korean/English) is desired but not a must
LG Electronics, USA Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, LG Electronics, Alabama, inc., LGEVU and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
If interested, please apply here.