- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in executive search or executive talent acquisition.
- Experience working with venture-backed startups in a talent acquisition, organizational design, business consulting or coaching and development domain.
- Experience with effective collaboration with HR and broader staffing organization with the ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively.
- Ability to become a trusted advisor to clients and influence stakeholders with a track record of solving complex challenges and delivering solutions.
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights, strategies, and plans.
- Ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
About the job
Gradient Ventures’ mission is to support talented founders building AI-powered companies. We have been tech founders before, and we understand what it takes to start with an idea and build a transformative company. Talent is a key ingredient in a company’s success and helping companies get the right team members at the right time is invaluable.
As a Talent Principal, you will lead all facets of the talent function at Gradient Ventures. You will bring strategic mindset combined with the insight and rigor of a venture partner alongside the relationship building skills of an executive search partner. You will play a key supporting role in decisions and operations internally as well as be an external face for Gradient as a speaker at industry events.
- Assess talent needs across Gradient’s portfolio companies, understand the specific nuances and culture of each organization, and, in collaboration with entrepreneurs, drive outcomes that change the trajectory of a company.
- Leverage your knowledge of HR/Talent, operations and the venture capital/private equity space to drive excellent team outcomes within the portfolio companies.
- Lead community engagement initiatives and events for Gradient companies.
If interested, please apply here.