Fidelity Digital Asset Services is an exciting new business unit that is focused on bringing emerging concepts to life in the digital asset arena, and delivering those solutions to Fidelity clients and prospects. The Execution Services Operations team is responsible for proactively monitoring and managing order flow, trading analytics, identifying and resolving trade discrepancies and providing key external support to clients and trading counterparties.
To be effective, you will work closely with Custody Operations, Risk, Product, Technology Support, Relationship Managers and Client Service Managers to ensure understanding of client trading and operational needs as well and drive overall satisfaction. With your knowledge and commitment, you will become a collaborative and resourceful member of the Fidelity Digital Asset Services team, sharing best practices and driving successful results.
Fidelity Digital Asset Services is an emerging business unit, dedicated to serving existing customers as well as a growing new customer base within the Fidelity enterprise. This role represents an exciting opportunity to help launch Institutional relationship capabilities within Fidelity Digital Asset Services and help bring the vision for the future to life.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4+ years of trade & post trade execution support & knowledge of trading and industry practices/tools
- Knowledge of trading technologies & API/FIX & other trading frameworks
- Deep knowledge of Institutional clients, accounts (e.g. hedge funds)
- In depth knowledge of front to back trade lifecycle
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience and demonstration of working within a procedure and controls operational environment – familiar with audit process
- Strong process management & decision-making skills
- Understanding and demonstration of quantitative & analytical skills and experience with associated platforms
- Relationship building skills across team, business units, and national peers
- Proven delivery of world-class service experience with “client first” mentality
- Proficient skills in various PC software applications to include Microsoft, Access, Excel, Word, Power point
The Skills You Bring
- Your excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Your ability to work well on global teams and in fast-paced, cross-collaborative environments
- Your ability to think analytically and deliver solutions to complex challenges and recognize when escalation is required
- Your ability to think ahead, anticipate questions, plan for contingencies, and find alternative solutions
- Your passion for thought leadership in innovation & promotion of change amongst the group
- Your success in navigating and thriving in a dynamic, growing new business
- Your understanding of risk inherent to Institutional trade execution
The Value You Deliver
Included In The Value That You’ll Deliver Are
At Fidelity, collaboration isn’t just about working together, but also about improving lives together. Our success as a firm is due to the personal responsibility and pride that our associates take in getting things just right, and the compassion that drives us to go the extra mile for our customers and each other.
- Supporting complex trading needs while maintaining a ‘client first’ mentality
- Optimizing the client experience at Fidelity and developing long term client relationships and partnerships
- Providing exceptional service to all of our clients by processing their requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Driving high satisfaction, quality, and efficiency for both the client and Fidelity
- Delivering superior results quickly and efficiently, utilizing effective time management skills
- Actively participate in client meetings and client service reviews
- Driving innovation through curiosity and comprehensive understanding of business processes and challenges
To Initiate a Request For An Accommodation Please Contact The Following
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process.
If interested, please apply here.