ZX Ventures is the global growth and innovation group within AB InBev, the world’s leading global brewer. We were created with a mandate to nurture, support, and grow the products and services of tomorrow. We are here to invest ahead of the curve: seeding, launching, and scaling new products that deliver exceptional consumer experiences and bring (more) people together. Here at ZX, our goal is to empower entrepreneurs to unlock exponential growth. We partner with devoted founders and best-in-class business builders to help them grow their businesses.
The DTC Investment Partner will be expected to source a growing number of investment opportunities and formulating proactive investment theses for the ZX Growth Equity Fund. This position will lead all facets of analysis and assessment of potential growth equity investments and portfolio management activities, and the Partner should show the ability to establish “go-to” relationships with prospective company management teams when leading investment processes. The partner will lead by example in ZX mission, values, and philosophy. In all aspects, they serve as a role model for the values and mission of the organization.
- Develops proactive investment theses in areas of interest and takes an active role in the capital raising activities of firm’s funds
- Leads and oversees all stages of investment transaction-related efforts including financial modeling and analysis, industry research, negotiation of investment terms, valuation analyses and liquidity events.
- Performs due diligence such as customer and management references, and industry research (e.g. market sizing and mapping and competitive landscape analyses), while demonstrating the ability to form a viewpoint on investment opportunities.
- Crafts investment memoranda and presentation materials for the partnership, and in a lead investor capacity, to include developing and refining presentation themes, data gathering and synthesis, and constructing professional presentation materials.
- Works with portfolio companies to enhance operations and performance, report on portfolio company’s performance and supporting them on ad hoc projects.
- Creates processes and infrastructures to ensure long-term scalability of ZX’s investment process.
- Demonstrates an ability to leverage an existing network of relationships to source a growing number of compelling investment opportunities.
- Presents investment opportunities to ZX’s Executive Investment Committee.
- Progressive experience leading investment banking, venture capital, or private equity work with direct or indirect exposure to the DTC or eCommerce space
- Ability to self-direct, analyze, evaluate, and form independent investment judgments
- Excellent organizational skills with a self-starter mentality and also a strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities
- Strong financial modelling capabilities / Professional Excel and PowerPoint experience
BE EMPOWERED BY PEOPLE.
Work with passionate partners and industry leaders, including entrepreneurs, investors, operators, and innovators who are dreaming of changing the world…and then doing it. You’ll have the chance not just to work with them, but to become one of them. We’re a company of owners, which means you can count on your colleagues because they’re as vested in this dream as you are.
If interested, please apply here.