The next decade is critical to transform our energy systems towards climate neutrality and at the current pace we won’t make it. Do you want to be part of building up our Siemens Energy Incubator team to invest and scale ventures that matter to our world?
Who We Are
The Siemens Energy Incubator is Siemens Energy’s venture arm and committed to turning today’s impossible ideas into tomorrow’s indispensable industries. Being an integral part of Siemens Energy gives us access to international markets, a global customer base, and incomparable technical experience, all of which we use to catalyze our portfolio companies’ growth. Siemens Energy Incubator works with internal and external startups who are using deep technologies and innovative business models that can help transform our energy systems towards climate neutrality.
As Venture Partner you will be an integral part of the SE Incubator core team. Your role will be crucial for both our venture building and investment activities. We place the venture founders at the core of our attention. At all times. They are the most important piece of a gigantic puzzle, and we understand it as a privilege to accompany them on their journey. In this role you are the trusted scaling partner right by their side
Change the future with us
- We place the founders at the core of our attention. At all times. They are the most important piece of a gigantic puzzle, and we understand it as a privilege to accompany them on their journey. In this role you are the trusted sparring partner right by their side.
- Advise our venture teams in all areas of their businesses, incl. tech, business planning, GTM strategy, team setup, external fundraising, etc. always with focus on the next landmark and what they need to get there
- Co-define and execute our investment thesis and strategy
- Conduct due diligence and stress tests of ongoing ventures together with industry specialists at all stages of the venture lifecycle
- Support in all fields of portfolio management, such as initiating and leading strategic projects, business plan preparation, financial planning, reporting, fundraising support, etc.
We are not looking for Super Heroes, Just Super Minds – What you need to succeed
Above all, we are looking for brave and passionate people ready to face a lot of obstacles on their way to ultimate success. Giving up is not an option. No matter the field, you have proven yourself in the past and can clearly show why you will be successful in the future.
- University master’s degree or PhD, ideally in business administration or engineering
- Min 5 years work experience in a technology company, a high-growth tech start-up, tech consulting, or venture capital
- Outstanding analytical skills, ability to research quantitative and qualitative topics, develop business hypotheses, and test them in the market.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Passion for the startup ecosystem, deal sourcing and investment processes
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships vital for sourcing investment opportunities
- Proven entrepreneurial track record, strong communicator and a strong teammate
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse target groups, incl. candidates, investors, corporate partners, etc.
- Full written and spoken proficiency in English is vital
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems, both for today and tomorrow. Some of our products, solutions and services make fossil energy greener, deliver decentralized flexible power solutions and handle the complexities of the grid.
Our benefits package includes a generous base salary, and we celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
If interested, please apply here.